For the examination of all the components present in your chamber or evolved from your system:
- CVD / PECVD / RIE / LPCVD / MOCVD
- Vacuum Coating / Plasma Etching
- Sputter Deposition
- Contamination Studies
- Base Pressure Fingerprint
- Leak Detection / Virtual Leaks / desorption
- Outgassing / Bakeout / Pump Performance
- Chamber / Process gas contaminants
The HPR-30 process gas analysis system is a compact gas analysis system for monitoring residual gases and vacuum processes, featuring:
- Compact bench-top / mobile cart / console rack construction.
- Direct re-entrant orifice with differential pumping for optimum sensitivity / response.
- Continuous sampling from 1 mbar to 10-4 mbar.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), mass range options to 1000 amu.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Pneumatic valve control for automatic operation with manual override and fail-safe isolator in case of power failure or overpressure.
- Automated simultaneous data acquisition / analysis with local display alarm panels.