The only dedicated end point determination tool for ion etch control and optimum process quality. Applications Include:
- End point Analysis
- Target Impurity Determination
- Quality Control / SPC
- Residual Gas Analysis
- Leak Detection
The IMP is a differentially pumped, ruggedized secondary ion mass spectrometer for the analysis of secondary ions and neutrals from the ion mill process, featuring:
- High Sensitivity SIMS / MS with Pulse Ion Counting Detector.
- Triple filter Quadrupole, 300 amu mass range is standard.
- Differentially Pumped Manifold With Mounting Flange to Process Chamber.
- Ion Optics with Energy Analyser and integral ioniser.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Data System with integration to the process tool.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Programmable DDE, Parallel Digital I / O, RS232 Scripting Communication.