State of the art, bolt-on SIMS probe for integration into your existing UHV surface science chamber. Applications Include:
- Static / Dynamic SIMS with energy analysis
- Integral front end ioniser for RGA
- Composition / contamination analysis
- Depth profiling
- Leak detection and desorbed gas analysis
- Compatible with Hiden SIMS Workstation
- Suitable for FIB-SIMS integration
Specification for 1000 Series EQS:
- 5×105 cps/nA for 27Al+ from Al target under 5keV Ar+ bombardment
100 cps/nA for Cs(CsI)3+ at 913amu from CsI target under 5keV O2+ bombardment
The EQS secondary ion mass spectrometer for the analysis of secondary positive and negative ions from solid samples, featuring:
- High Sensitivity Pulse Ion Counting detector with 7 decade dynamic range.
- Raster Control for enhanced depth profiling and imaging with integrated signal gating.
- 45° Electrostatic Sector analyser, scan energy at 0.05 eV increments/ 0.25eV FWHM.
- Minimum perturbation of ion flight path & constant ion transmission at all energies.
- Triple filter Quadrupole, mass options to 2500 amu.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Differentially pumped option for use in high pressure environments.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Easily interfaced to existing systems